Friday, December 26, 2008

Make Money Making Beats - Introduction

Ever wanted to make money from your own beats? I mean, making beats is by far one of the greatest things to do as a hobby, but why not make a little spending cash while you are at it?

I have been making beats for many years now and only recently did I start trying to make money from my beats.

At first I started out slow wondering the what, why, where and how that you might be wondering now. After some time I found out enough information that has led me here to share with you my own knowledge.

Many people make a fine living at making beats and yes it can be a lot of work. I use it more for extra income. I love to make beats and I've always wanted to be able to afford a few extra toys like MIDI controllers, audio interfaces and sounds modules. For me it's perfect. I haven't had to pay out of pocket for these things in years since I started making money from making beats.

I hope you stay with me during the course of this blog as I post new articles on making money by making beats.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Thanks for the inspiration!
    This is probably a silly question, but where are you selling your beats and any information you have would be fantastic! Thanks for taking the tim to post!

    ReplyDelete